Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and weâll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, please contact us through the following contact information.
Name of the controller: Trooss, Inc.
Address: 2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B-2, Newark Delaware, United States Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of the Trooss Services:
1. Directly from you when you provide it to us;
2. Data we collect from our partners.
Information You Provide to Us
When you register with, access, or use the Trooss Services, we may ask you to provide information (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, telephone number, or any other personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“personal information”), and/or (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information includes, without limitation:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms when using the Products and Trooss Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Products, subscribing to a service, and posting material. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Products;
2. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us;
3. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
4. Details of transactions you carry through the Trooss Services, and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Trooss Services; and
5. Your search queries on the Trooss Services.
Your User Contributions may be published or posted publicly and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
2. Web Beacons. Pages of the Trooss Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Trooss Services statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Trooss Services content and verifying system and server integrity).
Data we collect from our partners
We also collect the following data from our partners:
1. Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in purchases or click fraud in advertising)
2. Data from platforms that the Trooss Services run on (such as to verify payment)
3. Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you with better service
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Trooss Services or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include, without limitation: social media platforms, advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers; analytics companies; your mobile device manufacturer; your mobile service provider.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Why Do We Collect Your Data
To make the Trooss Services work.
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to:
1. Provide and deliver products, services, and any other information you request
2. Send you Trooss-related communications, such as when updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide
3. Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information
4. Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
To make the Trooss Services more suitable for our users.
To provide great Products to our users, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to:
1. Develop and improve the Trooss Services and user experience
2. Manage our relationship with you
3. Provide social features as part of the Trooss Services
4. Customize your Trooss experience according to your individual interests, such as through storing information about your preferences and recognizing you when you use the Trooss Services
5. Respond to your comments and questions and provide support
6. Provide you offers through the Trooss Services as well as in other websites and services, and by email
7. Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
8. Speed up your searches
To show personalized advertisements.
To show you personalized advertisements through the Trooss Services as well as in other websites and services (including email) we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to:
1. Track the content you access in connection with the Trooss Services and your online behavior
2. Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Trooss Services
This may include advertisements on third parties’ goods and services, which we believe may be of interest to you. For information on how to opt-out from personalized advertisements, see the section “Your rights and options” below.
To analyze, profile, and segment.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data, including for the purpose of estimating our audience size and usage patterns.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
1. To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
2. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, who may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check the privacy policies of such third parties to learn more about their data processing practices;
3. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Trooss Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Trooss Inc. about its users is among the assets transferred;
4. To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
5. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
6. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
7. With your consent;
8. To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, including in order to combat fraud and illegal activity;
9. To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
10. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Trooss Inc., our customers, users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Trooss Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Your Rights and Options
1. Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing. You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
2. Opt-out of targeted advertising. You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest-based ads” (Android).
3. Access the personal data we hold about you. If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
4. Your other rights. You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third-party dispute resolution provider (free of charge). You may also contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
We retain your data for as long as your User Account is active or as needed to provide you the Trooss Services. Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest-based advertising to anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to use or access the Trooss Services. If you are under 18, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, or email address. No one under the age of 18 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 18, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us.