The 0.5 meter cable supports Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40 Gbps) and USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), and can be used for DisplayPort (HBR3) video output as well as charging devices (permissible power up to 100 W). Thunderbolt 3 is used to connect the Trooss Hub to MacBooks with a case, iPad Pro, or any type of Thunderbolt 3-enabled laptop and device, while keeping your desktop neat.
- Data transfer at speeds up to 40 Gbps
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (data transfer up to 10 Gbps)
- DisplayPort video output (HBR3)
- Connecting Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C Monitors and Devices
- Charging power up to 100 W
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Cable 0.5m